YOUVA’s Synthetic brush range is well crafted, with premium quality and ideally suited for pro students and artists. The brush hair is made of Taklon fibres, which are quite popular and used in artist-grade brushes. The handle of the Brushes are made of wooden finish, giving them a good grip and the ferrule is made of aluminum, which makes it rust-free. It is a perfect companion for the range of types of paintings which includes acrylic painting, oil art or even watercolour painting.
Several art teachers and artists have used these brushes and posted their art pieces videos on YouTube and Facebook.
- YOUVA Brush Set: Pack of 7 (Round and flat) is one of the finest art materials available in Youva Art and Craft range. The brushes are made of artist-grade Taklon fiber.
- The higher quality of fiber ensures that the brush picks more colour and there is a better payoff (the colour is fully deposited) while painting it on any surface.
- Flat brushes are good for bold strokes, washes (Base color wash), filling wide spaces. They can also be used for creating fine lines, straight edges and stripes whereas Round brushes are good for sketching, outlining, detailed work, controlled washes and filling in small area.
- The brush hair is held together in a rust-resistant aluminum ferrule and the handle is made from wood to get better control while painting.
- The brushes come in yellow and black colour combination giving it a youthful look.